Technology solutions for Co-Working/Serviced Offices
More than ever, occupiers are looking at the make-up of their real estate portfolios. Real Estate professionals are being asked to determine whether businesses should stay in their current location, move to a different location, take an area in a co-working space/serviced office, or use a hybrid model to meet increasing employee requirements.
The co-working/serviced office market offers occupiers a flexible solution to real estate, and MiX has been working closely with providers to design appropriate IT infrastructure and technology solutions. There are a few key considerations in this market:
- The IT Infrastructure design must be able to support constant reconfiguration of space.
- The technology in collaboration spaces, which are used by multiple tenants, needs to work for multiple purposes.
- Scalable solutions are required to support companies of various sizes.
- Innovative comms rooms solutions are needed to allow individual users/businesses to have their own secure rack space if required.
- Physical security design solutions that can facilitate access control and shared room and desk booking in a multi-tenanted space.
- IT Infrastructure that can support sensor technology to monitor the number of people in any location. This technology allows users to find out which spaces are less busy and have more availability before arrival.
If you are considering your real estate options and want to understand how IT infrastructure and technology could support a serviced office model, please get in touch with us!